Wednesday, August 15, 2007

31 Kgs Cloths send to Red Cross - Patna




Today I dispatched 31 Kgs of Cloths to Red Cross - Patna through courier.
The relief material is expected to reach the Red Cross office within 2 days.

Cost : 31 x 90 = 2790/- (90/- per kg)

I would like to inform everybody here that not everyone has the guts or kind heart to come forward and help people in distress. We are having bad experiences too when we try to seek people's help. I came across Post Office personal in Bangalore - Yelahanka for not entertaining my request to send relief material to Patna. We are getting cold response from Red Cross people in Bangalore and Hyderabad too.

Lets take this as challenge and keep our moral up. We will go to any length to help people in Bihar.

I have attached few snaps of Relief Material which I dispatched to Red Cross - Patna.

Ashok

No comments: